How To Be A Webcam Model, Webcam Jobs By Pandora Entertainment
This page has all of the information you need in order to learn how to be a webcam model. It should answer all of the most common questions that you might have about our industry. Please email us at [email protected] anytime if you have further questions.
At Pandora Entertainment we specialize in helping great looking individuals get started in the highest paying webcam model jobs. Our sole responsibility to our models is to help them earn as much money as possible and to help them have a good time while they do it. Let’s start by addressing some of the most common questions.
What do I need to get started?
The technical requirements are pretty easy. You need a computer with a good quality webcam and high speed internet access, as well as a location to work from that is private.
You will also need to choose a Stage Name to appear under. This is entirely up to you but it has to be a name that sounds like a real person’s name with a first AND last name. So Austin Buck or Sarah Walters are acceptable names. Freakydeekychick09 is not :). Next, you will need some pictures for your profile page, 3-5 are enough to get started. Finally, you will have to provide a picture/copy of a valid ID for age and identity verification (must be 18 or older to work in the adult industry) and you’ll have to sign a 2257 data intake form. This form is required by US federal regulations on record keeping requirements for our industry. We will provide a filled out version for you to sign during the sign up process. Once this is completed you can begin webcam modeling.
General Privacy Concerns:
A lot of people ask us about privacy on our site and it’s definitely a main concern when considering various web cam jobs. Our network uses state of the art IP filtering technology. This allows our models to completely block any US state and any country from accessing their profile. We recommend models block their home states by default. Inside your account administration center you’ll have the ability to block anywhere that you want. If, for example, you block the state of Colorado, absolutely no one who is accessing the internet in that state will be able to see that your account even exists. This new technology has pretty much alleviated any privacy concerns models have ever had. We also recommend for good measure that you do not share your stage name with anyone you know, treat it like you would a password.
This sometimes goes hand in hand with privacy. Payments from us will show up in your bank account as Pandora Entertainment LLC.
Payments are delivered to models every 2 weeks on Thursdays. We can pay US models via direct deposit to their checking account. We also have several third party options for payments, such as Payoneer that will issue you a debit card that we can make payments to directly.
But how do I actually make money?
When you are a webcam model with us you earn money anytime your account makes sales. This happens when you are online and have a private show or receive a tip/gift (this makes up for about 95% of models earnings). However, through our Video On-Demand system models also make money when they are not online and customers purchase their previous shows for viewing (the other 5%).
How much money can I make?
The higher end of our model roster earns anywhere from $75-$200 per hour. Almost no one starts out at this and it takes building a serious customer base to get there but it can easily be done within a few weeks if you have the looks/personality to pull it off. Our average models earn more in the $15-$40/hr range. We try not to hire anyone that we don’t think could at least make $20/hr consistently.
What if I decide I want to quit?
If and when you decide that your webcam model job has run it’s course for you, quitting is completely painless. All you really have to do is send anyone at Pandora an email and ask us to remove your profile. We will deactivate your account (removing it from the site and our network) and submit your final payment. Starting back up is easy if you change your mind, but as long as you’ve requested deactivation your account will remain offline.
Hear from one of Pandora’s top models